CGRC does not permit reproduction of CGRC Material for online use by others without written authorization.
A. For each request to reproduce CGRC Material for online/offline use, a written request must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
B. The request shall include:
1. the name of the individual and/or organization
2. the individual's and/or organization's address, telephone number, email address and URL (if any)
3. a description of the proposed use
4. a precise description of the CGRC Material sought to be reproduced and the URL where it is found
5. the number of copies to be produced
C. If the request is approved, as determined in CGRC's sole discretion, CGRC will send written authorization granting permission to reproduce the CGRC Material. If CGRC is not the owner of the requested material, the requestor shall be so notified.
D. CGRC shall maintain for its files the written request and the authorization or denial.
Back To Top